Revitol Acnezine Acne Treatment
Clear Your Skin in Weeks
- Eliminate spots, pimples, redness, pus, blackheads & whiteheads
- Clear Existing Skin & Prevent and Treat Acne Breakouts
- Fast and effective acne treatments from the inside out
- Plant-based formula with no side effects
- Works on almost types of acne: whiteheads, blackheads
- Suitable for both teenage and adult acne.
How does Acnezine Work?
Revitol acnezine acne treatment contains finest anti-oxidants and herbal ingredients. Remedial for cancer and other incurable illnesses, anti-oxidants fight bacteria and pathogens causing acne with equal potency. The herbal ingredient base in Revitol acne treatment cream clears the skin, making it look blemish free day-by-day.
Acnezine doesn’t kill acne bacteria. Rather it creates reason for acne to grow. By doing so Acnezine acne treatment beats harmful toxins and poisons. This provides liver sufficient time to deal with body’s hormones that stimulate oil secretion. Reduced toxins, bacteria and oil secretion result in cleaner pores and pimple free skin.
There are numerous reasons behind acne. Therefore, besides using Acnezine acne treatment you may also have to consider vital changes in your diet and lifestyle.
The following Acnezine ingredients are found in each capsule:
- Vitamin E Acetate (20 iu)
- Vitamin C Ester (50 mg)
- Hydrolyzed Collagen (250 mg)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (50 mg)
- Hyaluronic Acid (10 mg)
- Ubidecarenone Co-Enzyme Q10 (10 mg)
- Aloe Vera
- Bioperine Extract
One of the Acnezine ingredients is gelatin. This is used to
encase the contents in a capsule. Acnezine capsules are
meant to be taken as a dietary supplement. You should take it
once everyday before meals, unless otherwise suggested by your doctor.
Make sure that you have an empty stomach so that the Acnezine ingredients can take effect. Also, drink a lit of water after swallowing an capsule.